Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2WW

I know all you TTC (trying to conceive) ladies out there know the 2WW (2 week waiting period) means. Absolute torture. I'm on my last week of waiting and Wow I never thought I would be such a nervous wreck!! I'm going crazy!! I want to know if I'm pregnant, man! What do ladies do right now to get their mind off it? I'm trying to do other stuff to not think about it so much, but everything I do, it leads right back to being pregnant. I was going to wait until next week to write in my blog but I had to let this out! Well, only 6 more days till my period is supposed to start. BUT...I'm waiting til Friday to take the test just to be sure. Some signs I've felt since ovulation...my boobies hurt way worse than when I'm going to start my period. They started hurting since a week ago. I've had a weird, numb pain on my right side and lower abdomen (kinda like cramps but different). I've had 2 headaches in 2 days. BUT...I seriously don't want to get my hopes up. I'm thinking I'm getting headaches just because I'm tired from daylight savings time. I'm probably overreacting from the boobies and cramps. I just want to know!! I need to figure something to do to get my mind off it. My friends are coming down this weekend for St. Patty's Day so that will be good! Well, until next time! Wish me luck!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
xoxo

MJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment