Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thinking this is going to be a loooonngg process

I am not as down as I was last time (which is weird). My cycle was 35 days again this time. I thought for sure this month was it. Felt a little bit different but I'm so tired of trying to think "maybe this is how pregnancy feels??" I was talking to my co-workers yesterday and today and they are so excited for me and are keeping me in their thoughts. They know I want this pregnancy and today I finally realized it's going to be a long journey for me. I'm on the fence about taking ovulation tests. I do like knowing when I ovulate and it does make calculating my cycles and when I should take a pregnancy test a lot easier. This cycle, I didn't really know when i ovulated, when I was going to start my period and if I should wait to take a pregnancy test. Since my cycles are so screwy, I've decided I'm going to go back to taking ovulation tests BUT I'm not telling my hubby when. It stresses him out too much and doesn't perform as well as normal. Well, on to the 8th cycle. We are attending one of our friend's wedding next weekend and I'm getting drunk!!  LOL. I'm trying not to think this way but I'm thinking I will need to make a call to a doctor soon. I'm hoping that I don't. 

xoxo

MJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment