Friday, March 21, 2014

I just don't understand my body!!!! GRRR....

So, last time I wrote, I was expecting to see AF on 3/13. Well she never showed up. But, I knew that I never ovulated. No BB pain, none of my normal symptoms I get after I O. Well, the 13th came and went and of course, stupid me, I took a PG test and what do you know? Negative. Of course it is. So, now it's a week later and still no signs of O, no signs of AF and of course no signs of being pregnant. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING DIFFICULT???? I'm so frustrated with my body right now. Why is this happening? Why can't I just fucking ovulate like a normal person every month and just get pregnant already???? At this point, I don't even want to have sex anymore. I feel so bad but DH feels exactly the same way. We both don't get it and are super frustrated and just absolutely FED UP!! I've taken a couple OPK tests and of course negative. I've had EWCM though for like 3 weeks!!!!!!!! But it doesn't matter seeing as how I can't fucking ovulate!!!

I'm just so angry, frustrated, and absolutely at the breaking point of TTC. I just feel lately that it's just probably not going to happen for us. We aren't lucky. We don't have it easy. And it just plain fucking sucks!!

I'm done. I don't know how much more I can take of this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment