Monday, August 1, 2016

Pregnancy #4

Well here we go again...another BFP..

I took a test on Saturday morning just because I knew it..I've been pregnant 3 times before and it's the same everytime. Crazy.
I didn't even think that I ovulated this month because I had my progesterone tested on Day 21 and it was low. So I called the emergency line at my OB/GYN and the on call doc prescribed me Progesterone for 2 weeks. I had mild cramping on and off on Sat and Sunday, boobies hurt and some spotting which is normal if you are taking progesterone.
I just don't get excited about this stuff anymore. I won't believe it and see that it's real until I see a baby on an ultrasound. I don't look at what my EDD would be unless i'm asked. It just seems like it won't happen. Called my doctor this morning and should be getting my HCG levels drawn soon and probably progesterone too. I'm just waiting until that 6 week mark and I will start bleeding again.
I took another test this morning and the line is not darker than yesterday's so of course I'm thinking "nope this isn't it again..i'll probably be miscarrying soon."

I honestly hate this part...it's not fun for me, it's super stressful and it's never a good outcome. But, there's nothing I can do about it other than what I'm doing now with the progesterone and getting checked. If it's not a healthy baby, then it will be miscarriage #4 and we keep trying..ugh. I'm trying not to think about that but it's inevitable. Well, until next time. Not telling anybody (hubs knows of course) until way later.

7.30 test

7.31 test

8.1 test on bottom-taken 5 min after POAS

2 comments:

  1. I am so rooting for you, and I hope you get the baby you so badly want.

    I came across your blog today as I was searching for answers about my own fertility problems (septate uterus over here, too, though nobody can tell me how severe it is), and my heart is breaking for you. I wish you way better luck than you've been having the past years. I wish it wasn't so hard to get pregnant. And as you wrote, if I would've known it was so hard to get pregnant, I would have started years ago too.

    all the baby dust to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! Are you planning on having surgery or have you already done it? Yeah I wish that was the only issue I have but unfortunately it's not. Thanks so much for your kind words. Best of luck to you!

      Delete