Wednesday, September 14, 2016

8 week ultrasound!!

Sorry I've been lagging on posting but I went on vacation for about a week and a half so been super busy. Went in for my 8 week appt on Sep. 1st and saw our baby and it's heartbeat was 167 bpm!! So crazy. But oh so thankful. I am now 10 weeks and morning sickness is in full force (since 6 weeks) and nauseous on and off all day. Food aversions are in full force as well and just feel blah all the time. So tired and no energy. I'm so ready for the 2nd trimester to get here!! Hopefully at my next appt (Sep 29th) we will get good news again! I'll be a little over 12 weeks by then. My new EDD is April 12th, 2017! Went to get my blood work done yesterday so hopefully that's all good. It's definitely starting to sink in now that I'm pregnant and have a baby growing inside of me. Hubby is starting to let it sink in too. But we still are cautious of course and keeping our guards up. We just want this to be our take home baby so bad. We are definitely still thinking positive and just hope for the best.

Well I will update at my next appt!


No comments:

Post a Comment