Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It's a....

GIRL!! We are so excited and can't decide on a name lol. We went to one of those ultrasound places on 10/16 with both of our parents and it was amazing! You could totally tell that it was a girl too. We are starting to get pretty excited and looking at different nurseries and colors...this is crazy. My next appt is on 11/1 with my OB and I should be getting my 2nd set of bloodwork done for the genetic work up. Then, I have my anatomy scan on 11/9 with a perinatologist and they will be looking at the placenta to see if there are any issues at the same time. I honestly don't think I'll be able to take a deep breath until all of that is over and everything is okay. I will update after all that. Until next time! 16 weeks tomorrow!

P.S. I'm attaching a pic of our girl :) and how we announced on facebook. 

Megan J
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment