Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MRI Results

So yesterday I found out from my OB doc that I have a septate uterus...here's what it looks like




So, my doctor was telling me that I can have surgery to get that part removed and she didn't know that I was pregnant. So after she was telling me all these things, I told her, "um, I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant" and she was like WOW, congratulations! She did tell me that if  the baby implants on the part that comes down, I will have a miscarriage because the baby can't get any nutrients from there. So, I have been thinking positive but also not being naive about the whole thing. I do have a lot of people saying prayers for us right now so all we can do now is wait until  my 8 week appointment and find out then where the baby implanted. 

I go in tomorrow to my primary doc to get a stat referral over to my OB. I do have an ultrasound appt scheduled for 6/15 for my kidneys so I'm kinda hoping that they can take a look at my uterus at the same time? The worst they can say is no.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed, saying lots and lots of prayers and hoping this is it for us. 

But, I did talk to my Mom last night and she did make me feel better. She said if it doesn't work out and I do end up miscarrying, I have an answer now to our situation and I can get it fixed. 

But, I'm really hoping that doesn't happen. My Hubs and I have already discussed that one kid is perfectly fine with us.

PLEASE PLEASE let this be it!!! I've never wanted anything more in my entire life.

xoxo  
Megan J

No comments:

Post a Comment