Thursday, June 18, 2015

Too good to be true...again

Well, I started miscarrying today. I have heavier cramping and bleeding now and some clots too. I just knew it was too good to be true. I had some spotting and some cramping on Sunday and went to my OB on Monday to find out what's going on and if it's another blighted ovum. The ultrasound didn't really show anything and she was saying that it might be too early. I just knew that it was another blighted ovum at that point. So she said she wanted me to do the HCG bloodwork and come back next week to follow up and see if anything has changed.

Well, early this am, I started cramping BAD and knew that I was going to start bleeding today and sure enough around 1pm, I started bleeding. So defeating. All I can hope for now, is that I won't have to go to hospital from losing too much blood and can miscarry at home. And then I will have to get the septum removal surgery done now.

I'm just so sad. I won't give up but it's so hard not to.

xoxo
Megan J

No comments:

Post a Comment