Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Time to get the surgery done

So, I went in on Monday to visit the doctor for my uterine septum removal surgery. I'm ready to get this done and move on. They go inside my uterus with a camera (hysteroscopy) and remove the septum part. I'm in and out in a day and it's a couple days of recovery. We have to wait for 3 cycles to start TTC again (more waiting what else is new) and I will need to have an HSG done afterwards to make sure the uterus looks good. Once I start AF, then we can get the surgery scheduled (need to take bcp's first to thin the lining of my uterus first).

And since the last time I wrote, I ended up miscarrying everything at home and didn't need to have a another d&c done thankfully. 

So, on to the next thing and hoping this is the answer for us. I will update once I know more about the surgery date.
xoxo
Megan J

No comments:

Post a Comment